Here at World Class Auto Repair, we are offering a full maintenance and inspection package (normally $159) for just $69.99 until January 15, 2018. This includes tire rotation; lube, oil, and filter change; 4 wheel brake inspection; and a safety inspection. Bring your car in to extend the longevity and keep it in tip-top shape.
- Check the oil at least once a month and change the oil according to the manufacturer Severe Service schedule(3-5000 miles normally). This will help your engine last longer more than anything else. Nothing will ruin your engine faster than neglecting oil-level checks or oil changes.
- Flush your cooling system and change the coolant at least once every 30K miles. A 50-50 combination of coolant and distilled water will keep your cooling system healthy, helping to prevent corrosion and build-up of deposits.
- Make sure to change the transmission and differential oils. These do not need to be checked and replaced as frequently, but they still need to be changed according to service intervals. Use the transmission fluid/gear oil of the recommended type and viscosity for your specific vehicle.
- Wash the outside of your vehicle often. Allowing dirt, dust, and sap to remain on your vehicle can corrode the paint. Plus, almost everything you run over in your car can get stuck to the underside and cause issues. Hose off road grime on a regular basis, even more especially in winter with the major road salt we use in Utah!
- Make sure to regularly grease every part that moves. Failure to do so will cause your car to breakdown and fall apart years before its expiration date. Grease will keep all moving parts healthy and functional for a significantly extended period of time.
- Apply wax at least once every six months. Wax keeps paint protected plus keeps your car looking great.
- Driveline components (such as u-joints) should be lubricated on a regular basis in order to stay healthy. If you don’t know how to do this, make sure to bring your car into World Class Auto where it can be done safely by professionals.
- Park your car in the shade, use window deflectors, and apply a UV protectant to prevent sun damage and the plastic from drying out.
- Inspect and clean the wheel bearings with wheel bearing grease at the proper service intervals based on your specific vehicle. Wheel bearings and grease are relatively inexpensive compared to the cost of replacing your spindle and hub.
- Replace brake fluid and bleed systems at least once a year. Brake fluid is also relatively cheap compared to the cost of replacing calipers, hoses, and sensors.
Give us a call today at 801-756-2661 or stop on by at 337 W. Main St, American Fork, UT for world-class service from the best auto mechanic in all of Utah County!